Monday, June 25, 2012

Succenturiate Placenta - No Signs of Vasa Previa

Best news ever! While I do indeed have a succenturiate placenta, I do NOT have Vasa Previa! It was a long agonizing ultrasound and I'm in quite a bit of pain now from all of the tummy pushing and laying on the table for an hour and a half but we are so very blessed! I told Justin it's our miracle and asked if he could pinch me. He assured me he could pinch me and I decided just repeating "How can we go from 95% sure I have VP to 95% sure I don't" seamed better than a pinching. The tech said that is why she spent so much time scanning. We'd see what appeared to be the vessel in front of the cervix but she then thought that was the cord floating around. She pushed the baby out of the way so many times I swear I'm going to have bruises. But we'd do it again for the reassurance! (And we will at 37 weeks!) Ty Ty for all of the prayers! God has truly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment