Thursday, May 26, 2011

Infant Car Seat Cover

I saw this adorable Car Seat Tent online right after an old friend from High School had his son.  (Without going into too much detail...)  His son spent quite a while in the hospital and underwent a few surgeries.  Never did the family's faith fade, they stayed positive.  How could I show them support from a couple of hundred miles away? I let them know that I was praying for their precious son but after stumbling on the tutorial I mentioned above I thought, "Every parent of a newborn should have one of these to keep people from touching their babies!  A baby who has been in the hospital for as long as their son REALLY should have one."  And so I contacted my friend who loves to sew, bought the fabrics, and away we went!  I didn't get many photos as we went because after doing some cutting I was chasing my friend's 11 month old around while she did the major sewing.  But here's a few:

The straps almost ready to be attached.

Ta-Da!  All finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment