Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Crafts

Have you ever been so bored that you surrender to little voice in your head?  Well, usually I am 100% opposed to crafts that are messy.  I am open to my kids trying whatever crafts their hearts desire... at school or someone else's house, just not mine.  But I decided to go wild!  We got out some scissors, glitter glue, crayons, paper, glue sticks & whatnot and made a (small) mess.



Yes, you might be thinking that my supply list is lame.  But this is me, the person who is opposed to craft messes, so that glitter glue is WAY out of my comfort zone.




Anyway, the kiddos had fun.  The mess was minimal.  And we now have some adorable Spring Decor.  (Well, we will... after the glitter glue dries!)
Remember to Click the photos to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment